I Will Not Water Myself Down Sublimation Transfer or Tee
- Made to order—2 to 5 business day turnaround time. Time is based upon amount of orders to be processed, time placed, if customs are included, and size of order. Orders are printed by order numbers & will be shipped out as quickly as possible.
- If purchasing any custom item; list name etc. you want added in the notes to seller at checkout.
- Transfers can be Adult size 8”x11” roughly, Youth size 6”x6” roughly, infant(2 to sheet) size 4”x4” roughly, or mug/koozie(4 to page) size 3”x3” roughly.
- Thank you for ordering from Christlyns Vinyl & More!
SUBLIMATION COMPLETED SHIRT INFORMATION:
- TAT: 7-12 business days, often way less. Depending on when orders come in. Shirts will be on white tee unless you prefer light Grey (make note at checkout with tee color).
-HEAT PRESS SETTINGS:
- NOTE: Each heat press is different. I recommend testing your press at different pressure/temperature/time settings to determine the best press for you!
SUBLIMATION TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS:
1-Set your heat press to 400 degrees
2-Apply copy paper, parchment paper or butcher paper to the bottom of your heat press.
3- Apply your shirt to the heat press.
4-Apply copy paper, parchment paper or butcher paper INSIDE the garment. This perverts bleeding of the ink to the back side of the shirt.
5-Pre press 3 seconds to remove wrinkles and moisture from material.
6- Apply the transfer face down onto the garment where you will see a-sub facing you.
7-Apply copy paper, parchment paper or butcher paper on top to cover the whole shirt/design.
8-Press for 60 seconds.
9-Carefully remove the paper.
10- Your all done ✔️
Note: I highly encourage you to order heat tape from Amazon or other suppliers to tape your transfer onto your shirt to prevent it from moving in any way when lifting your heat press so you don’t get mirroring.
Note: DO NOT USE the same paper you used on one shirt on another because IT WILL TRANSFER TO ANOTHER GARMENT.
Please message us with any questions you may have! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com